Yummy, yummy. I followed the recipe exactly. Definitely a keeper.
Berry Delicious Summer Salad
More From Southern Living
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped and toasted walnuts or pecans
- Bottled vinaigrette
- Toss together first 4 ingredients; drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Newman's Own Light Raspberry & Walnut vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note