Well, this was ok. I wasn't totally over the moon about it. It wasn't bad one bit, just maybe not what i was expecting.
Berry Cream Tart
More From Coastal Living
Cool: 30 Minutes
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 refrigerated piecrust (from a 14.1-ounce package)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Garnish: cantaloupe ribbons (cut from 1 melon wedge with vegetable peeler)
- 1. Bake pie crust in a 4- x 14-inch tart pan according to package directions until golden; cool completely on wire rack.
- 2. Beat sour cream and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Spread mixture evenly into cooled pastry shell. Arrange berries on top. Garnish, if desired. Chill 2 hours for easiest slicing.
To fit the round refrigerated pastry into a rectangular tart pan, place pastry into pan, and trim off edges. Piece together trimmings with pastry in pan to complete rectangle, and brush edges with beaten egg to seal.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note