Community Recipe from
- Frozen berries, dry cake mix, and 1 can of sprite. yummy cobbler. It sounds so easy - and it is good and weight watcher friendly! Ingredients
- Two 12-oz bags frozen mixed berries
- 1 box white cake mix (no pudding)
- 1 can of diet 7-up or sierra mist (clear soda)
- Place frozen fruit in a 9x13 baking dish. Add dry cake mix over the top. Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix and the pop - this will give you a 'crust'. If you stir the two, you will hsve a cake like topping.
- Bake 350 for 45-50 min.
- You may be able to use frozen peaches instead of mixed berries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
berry cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes