- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries or blackberries), divided, plus additional for garnish
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping, heated according to package directions (optional)
How to Make It
LINE 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with foil, extending over edges of pan. Combine chocolate graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in small bowl. Press firmly into bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan.
MASH 1 cup red berries. Whip cream and powdered sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Stir sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in large bowl until blended. Add mashed berries. Fold in whipped cream and 1 cup remaining whole berries. Spoon into prepared pan. Cover.
FREEZE 5 hours or until firm. Invert onto serving plate. Remove foil. Spoon fudge topping over loaf, if desired. Garnish with fresh berries. Slice into servings.