Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
This impressive, delicious and easy dessert serves up in no time for just the right touch after a full meal or a great midnight snack. Serving Accompaniments: Stuffed Turkey Roll, Peppered Green Beans and Louisiana Sweet Potato Casserole. From Joyce Mart: Wichita, Kansas. Recipe published in Reminisce March/April 2001.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 2 to 4 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) vanilla yogurt
- 2 cup(s) fresh raspberries or berries of your choice
- 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs (8 squares)
- • In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in yogurt.
- • In four dessert glasses or bowls, alternate layers of berries, cream cheese mixture and cracker crumbs. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note