Berry Cashew Ice Cream
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) French vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) salted cashews
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon(s) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 individual graham cracker tart shell, broken into large pieces
- In a bowl, combine the ice cream, cashews, berries, chocolate chips and caramel topping until blended. Gently fold in graham cracker pieces. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes