Berry Cashew Ice Cream
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) French vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) salted cashews
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon(s) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 individual graham cracker tart shell, broken into large pieces
- In a bowl, combine the ice cream, cashews, berries, chocolate chips and caramel topping until blended. Gently fold in graham cracker pieces. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note