Berry Cake Mix Cobbler
Community Recipe from
- 2 bag(s) frozen mixed berries (12 oz each)
- 1 box(es) white cake mix (no pudding)
- 1 can(s) Clear soda (Diet)
- Place frozen fruit in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add dry cake mix over the top.
- Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix and the pop - this will give you a 'crust'. If you stir the two, you will have a cake-like topping.
- Bake 350 for 45-50 min.
- You may be able to use frozen peaches instead of mixed berries.
- Serves 16; 4 PointsPlus
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Berry Cake Mix Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes