Berry Bubbly Punch from Southern Living
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) raspberry syrup
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 3/4 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottle(s) chilled sparkling wine or Champagne
- Combine raspberry syrup, orange juice, pineapple juice, and lemon juice in a medium bowl, stirring until blended. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours. Pour mixture into a punch bowl and top with chilled sparkling wine or Champagne. Garnish with fresh strawberries and/or blueberries.
- Makes 2 1/2 quarts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Berry Bubbly Punch from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes