Berry Bubbly Punch from Southern Living
This recipe is adopted from a Champagne punch found in the first-ever cocktail book published in the United States in 1862, The Bartender's Guide by Jerry Thomas.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) raspberry syrup
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 3/4 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottle(s) chilled sparkling wine or Champagne
- Combine raspberry syrup, orange juice, pineapple juice, and lemon juice in a medium bowl, stirring until blended. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours. Pour mixture into a punch bowl and top with chilled sparkling wine or Champagne. Garnish with fresh strawberries and/or blueberries.
- Makes 2 1/2 quarts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Berry Bubbly Punch from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic