Berry Bubbly Punch
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
- 3/4 cup raspberry syrup
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 (750-milliliter) chilled bottles Moscato d'Asti sparkling wine
- Garnishes: fresh, halved strawberries and blueberries
- Combine raspberry syrup, fresh orange juice, pineapple juice, and fresh lemon juice in a medium bowl, stirring until blended. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours. Pour mixture into a punch bowl, and top with chilled sparkling wine.
We tested with Ricossa Moscato d'Asti.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note