Berry Bubbly Punch
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
- 3/4 cup raspberry syrup
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 (750-milliliter) chilled bottles Moscato d'Asti sparkling wine
- Garnishes: fresh, halved strawberries and blueberries
- Combine raspberry syrup, fresh orange juice, pineapple juice, and fresh lemon juice in a medium bowl, stirring until blended. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours. Pour mixture into a punch bowl, and top with chilled sparkling wine.
We tested with Ricossa Moscato d'Asti.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages