BERRY BUBBLY PUNCH
This recipe is adapted from a Champagne punch found in the first-ever cocktail book published in the United States in 1862, The Bartender's Guide by Jerry Thomas.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 0.75 cup(s) raspberry syrup
- Combine 3/4 cup raspberry syrup, 3/4 cup
- fresh orange juice, 3/4 cup pineapple juice,
- and 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice in a medium
- bowl, stirring until blended. Cover and chill
- 2 to 3 hours. Pour mixture into a punch
- bowl, and top with 2 (750-milliliter) chilled
- bottles Moscato d'Asti sparkling wine.
- Garnish with fresh, halved strawberries
- and blueberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BERRY BUBBLY PUNCH Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic