- 1 Van's Multigrain Belgian waffle
- 2/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons browned butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds
- calories 239
- fat 13.4 g
- satfat 5.1 g
- protein 4 g
- sodium 109 mg
How to Make It
Start with Van's Multigrain Belgian waffle. Add strawberries tossed in brown sugar, browned butter, and fresh basil leaves. Sprinkle with toasted sliced almonds.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.