Berries with Sour Cream Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 quart(s) fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 pint(s) fresh raspberries
- 1 pint(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 pint(s) fresh blackberries
- 2 cup(s) (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In another bowl, combine the sour cream and honey. Serve with berries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note