Berries with Sour Cream Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 quart(s) fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 pint(s) fresh raspberries
- 1 pint(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 pint(s) fresh blackberries
- 2 cup(s) (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In another bowl, combine the sour cream and honey. Serve with berries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes