Berries 'n' Cream Torte
Impressive fruity dessert. From Tina Sawchuk: Ardmore, Alberta. Recipe published in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003.
Refrigerate: 4 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoon(s) confectioners' sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 3 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 4 cup(s) sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 2 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- • In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- • Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or greased aluminum foil; draw a 9-3/4-in. circle on each. Spoon a fourth of the batter onto each circle; spread evenly with a spoon to within 1/4 in. of edge. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- • Combine the sugar, confectioner's sugar and cornstarch. In a large bowl, beat cream and sugar mixture until stiff peaks form. To assemble, place one cookie layer on a large serving plate. Top with 1-1/2 cups whipped cream mixture and 2 cups of mixed berries. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining cookie layer and whipped cream mixture. Arrange remaining berries on top. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note