Berries 'N' Cream Brownies
A fudgy brownie, whipped topping and fresh fruit make this a no-fuss feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds. An ideal ending to summer meals, this dessert is reminiscent of chocolate-covered strawberries. From Anna Lapp: New Holland, Pennsylvania. Recipe published in Quick Cooking July/August 2001.
Refrigerate: 30 Minutes
- 1 package(s) fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 8-ounce carton(s) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cup(s) quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup(s) chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- • Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- • Spread whipped topping over brownies. Arrange strawberries cut side down over top. Drizzle with chocolate topping. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note