"Berried" treasure is in every bite of these creamy vanilla no-bake squares. Take 'em to a party and watch these gems disappear.
- Calories: 210
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 280mg
- Carbohydrate: 26g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 3g
- Calcium: 8%
- Iron: 2%
- 35 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 4 cups cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3-1/2 cups cold milk
- MIX wafer crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese and 2 Tbsp. milk in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in half the COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with berries. Beat pudding mixes and 3-1/2 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over berries.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Spread with remaining COOL WHIP just before serving.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- HEALTHY LIVING
Save 50 calories and 3g of fat, including 2g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, fat-free milk, COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping and JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding.
- SPECIAL EXTRA
Slice additional strawberries; use to garnish dessert just before serving.
- QUICK CHOCOLATE GARNISH
For a quick chocolate garnish, keep instant chocolate drink mix on hand in a small shaker bottle, such as an empty spice bottle. Sprinkle lightly over desserts, cakes or beverages just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note