- 35 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 4 cups cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3-1/2 cups cold milk
- calories 210
- cholesterol 30 mg
- satfat 7 g
- fat 11 g
- sodium 280 mg
- carbohydrate 26 g
- fiber 1 g
- sugars 18 g
- protein 3 g
- calcium 8 %
- iron 2 %
How to Make It
MIX wafer crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
BEAT cream cheese and 2 Tbsp. milk in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in half the COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with berries. Beat pudding mixes and 3-1/2 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over berries.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Spread with remaining COOL WHIP just before serving.
KRAFT kitchens tips:
Save 50 calories and 3g of fat, including 2g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, fat-free milk, COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping and JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding.
Slice additional strawberries; use to garnish dessert just before serving.
QUICK CHOCOLATE GARNISH
For a quick chocolate garnish, keep instant chocolate drink mix on hand in a small shaker bottle, such as an empty spice bottle. Sprinkle lightly over desserts, cakes or beverages just before serving.