Bentley Barbeque Chicken Marinade
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) White Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) Basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 4 - 6 piece(s) Chicken Breasts
- Combine oil and vinegar with spices in a large Ziploc bag. Add chicken breasts and shake well to coat. Refrigerate bag of chicken and spices 30 minutes or longer, flipping bag occasionally. Grill over medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SifterBentley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bentley Barbeque Chicken Marinade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes