- 4 Chicken Leg-Thigh Quarters, skinned (about 2 lb.)
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- Garnishes: lemon slices, tomato slices
How to Make It
Place chicken in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag.
Process quartered onion, 2 Tbsp. sugar, and next 7 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides; pour over chicken. Cover or seal, and chill 2 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle sesame seeds evenly over chicken; place in a lightly greased shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 375º for 50 to 55 minutes or until done. Garnish, if desired.