Assembly: 5 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 slice(s) cheddar cheese
- 1 pound(s) cooked bacon
- Heinz 57 sauce
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound(s) milk (bulk) pork sausage or ground pork
- 6 onion hamburger buns, toasted
- 6 slice(s) provolone cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Sour dill pickles, sliced
- 1. Combine beef and sausage in a bowl and mix well. Form 6 thin patties.
- 2. Grill patties until well done. Melt a slice of each cheese on each patty.
- 3. To assemble, place a couple of slices of bacon on the bottom half of a a bun. Add Heinz 57 sauce, burger, pickles, ranch dressing and bun top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note