Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream
Community Recipe from
- 4 heath bars chopped/crushed
- 2 eggs
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) Heavy or whipping cream
- 1 cup(s) Whole milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Using a sharp knife, cut the candy bars into 1/2 to 1 inch chunks. You
- should have about 1 cup. Place the chucks in a bowl, cover and freeze.
- Whisk the egg in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue to whisk until
- completely blended, about 1 minute more. Pour in the cream, milk,
- vanilla, and whisk to blend. Transfer the mixture to ice cream maker
- and freeze following manufacturer's instructions. After the ice cream
- stiffens (about 2 minutes before it is done) add the candy, then
- continue freezing until the ice cream is ready. Makes generous 1
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts