Bell Pepper Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1 large red or yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon or all spice, or more if desired
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) boiling water (about)
- 1 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) tarragon or apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- black pepper freshly ground
- Rinse the bell pepper and dry with paper toweling. Cut the bell pepper into thin slivers, discarding any core. Place the bell peppers into a medium size bowl and sprinkle with the cinnamon, rosemary and ginger.
- Cover the vegetables with the boiling water, mix well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine in a small bowl the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and black pepper. Beat the salad dressing briskly with a fork until well combined.
- Drain the blanched bell pepper strips and pat dry with paper toweling. Return the bell peppers back to the bowl and pour over the salad dressing, mixing well.
- If not using immediately, pour the salad dressing into a jar with a lid and refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimsnorkles and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bell Pepper Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings
More Recipes for Main Dishes