Bell Pepper & Feta Cheese Pizza
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) pizza dough
- 1 cup(s) marinara sauce
- 1 bell pepper roughly chopped
- 8 ounce(s) sheep cheese (or feta) crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives pitted & halved
- salt & pepper (or Med seasoning) to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 475° F (or follow box of dough directions) Shape the dough into 4 rounds (or 1 huge 1) by rolling out on flour dusted (clean) countertop and place on 2 flour-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the marinara, bell pepper, Feta, and olives; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes (keep an eye on it). Dividing evenly, sprinkle with the parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MzBrynn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes