Bell Pepper & Feta Cheese Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) pizza dough
- 1 cup(s) marinara sauce
- 1 bell pepper roughly chopped
- 8 ounce(s) sheep cheese (or feta) crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives pitted & halved
- salt & pepper (or Med seasoning) to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 475° F (or follow box of dough directions) Shape the dough into 4 rounds (or 1 huge 1) by rolling out on flour dusted (clean) countertop and place on 2 flour-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the marinara, bell pepper, Feta, and olives; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes (keep an eye on it). Dividing evenly, sprinkle with the parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MzBrynn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note