Bell Pepper Egg Flowers
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) large bell pepper
- 4 whole(s) medium eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) Parmesan cheese or any other cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Take 1 large bell pepper, slice into four 1/2 inch-thick rounds and remove the inner membranes.
- 2. Heat 2 tsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook the flowers for 2 minutes on one side.
- 3. Flip the flowers over and crack an egg into the middle of each flower.
- 4. Cover skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes for runny eggs or for 5 minutes for firm eggs.
- 5. Sprinkle each flower with Parmesan a few seconds before you are ready to remove it from the pan.
- 6. Serve with toast.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bstrubel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bell Pepper Egg Flowers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes