More From Southern Living
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons
- 1 gal. apple cider
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- Garnish: clove-studded orange slices
- 1. Squeeze juice from oranges and lemons into a bowl, reserving rinds.
- 2. Bring citrus juice, rinds, apple cider, and next 3 ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes. Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a container, discarding solids. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: This may be enjoyed hot or cold. To serve warm, keep the beverage in coffee carafes or a slow cooker.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note