Beets andn Kale Creamy Tofu Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) beets
- 1/2 cup(s) silken tofu
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 anchovies minceed
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cup(s) kale leaves (or baby kale) thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese grated
- s & p to taste
- Heat over to 400 degrees. Wrap beets tightlly in parchment-lined foil and roast untile tender (about 1 hour). Let cool, then remove skins and slice into rounds. Set aside.
- In food processor, puree tofu, lemon juice, anchovies, and garlic until smooth; with motor running, slowly add oil until combined. Season with s&p.
- Arrange beets on platter and top with kale. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beets andn Kale Creamy Tofu Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables