- 1 large fresh beet, peeled and trimmed
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cut beet into thin wedges; toss with 1 tablespoon oil. Place in a pan.
- Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until tender; cool 15 minutes.
- Process beet, remaining olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, discarding solids.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings