Community Recipe from
- 14 oz can(s) Sliced beets chopped
- 1 bottle(s) balsamic glaze (wegmans) drizzle on top
- 4 ounce(s) goat cheese crumbled
- 1 cup(s) walnuts (2 handfuls) chopped
- 1 piece(s) pears - sweet and ripe peel and chop into small chunks
- Chop the beets; peel skin from pear and chop into small chunks; miz all ingredients;drizzle with balsamic glaze. Decorate with mint leaves.
- Could be spooned into a Belgium endive lettuce leaf on a plate drizzled with balsamic glaze; OR place three beet slices on a small plate overlapped in a circle;spoon pear chunks, goats cheese and walnuts in the center of the beets, drizzled with balsamic glaze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chappy851 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes