Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 can(s) pickled beets
- 4 cup(s) baby arugula (any greens)
- 1 can(s) grapefruit segments drained
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds
- 1/4 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano shaved
- 2 tablespoon(s) raspberry blush vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Toss the salad gently with dressing.
- Toss beets gently with dressing (separately).
- Arrange the dressed beets on the salad and top with the nuts and shaved parmagiano cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimiekim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beet Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads