Beet and Cashew Pate
Two level vegetarian pate.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 piece(s) Beets Roasted
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 slice(s) Sweet Onion
- 2 stick(s) Carrot
- 1 cup(s) Cashews
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive Oil
- 2 pinch(s) Sea Salt
- 1. Prepare pate mold, aka multiple small ramekins.
- 2. Clean the beets. Pure them in food processor with 1 pinch of salt.
- 3. Pour beet pure into molds, leveling with a spatula. It should be 1/4 inch thick. Chill to set.
- 4. Pure garlic, onions and carrots in food processor.
- 5. Add cashews, salt and olive oil and continue to pure. Wiping down side periodically to ensure the mixture evenly blends.
- 6. Pour into the ramekins and chill.
- Serve with toast.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by watamelon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note