Beet and Cashew Pate
Community Recipe from
- 2 piece(s) Beets Roasted
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 slice(s) Sweet Onion
- 2 stick(s) Carrot
- 1 cup(s) Cashews
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive Oil
- 2 pinch(s) Sea Salt
- 1. Prepare pate mold, aka multiple small ramekins.
- 2. Clean the beets. Pure them in food processor with 1 pinch of salt.
- 3. Pour beet pure into molds, leveling with a spatula. It should be 1/4 inch thick. Chill to set.
- 4. Pure garlic, onions and carrots in food processor.
- 5. Add cashews, salt and olive oil and continue to pure. Wiping down side periodically to ensure the mixture evenly blends.
- 6. Pour into the ramekins and chill.
- Serve with toast.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by watamelon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes