Yield: Makes 20 rolls
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup (1 1/2 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup beer
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (optional)
- Stir together first 6 ingredients until moistened. Drop dough by 1/4-cupfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until golden. Brush rolls with 2 tablespoons melted butter, if desired.
- Note: Rolls may be stored overnight in an airtight container. To reheat, brush rolls with butter and bake at 425° for 4 to 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads