Beer Meatballs Slow Cooker
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 wheel(s) Ingredients below
- 3 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onions, divided
- 1/2 cup fine dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) of beer
- 1 (6 oz) can spicy V-8 juice or use regular V-8
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large bottle (14 to 16 ounces) ketchup
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Combine ground beef, 1/2 cup onions, seasoned bread crumbs, and eggs. Make the mixture into small meatballs. Cook meatballs in a large skillet, turning to brown all sides, or bake in the oven until browned, about 30 minutes at 375°. Drain meatballs and discard fat. In saucepan combine remaining ingredients. Simmer for 15 minutes. Put meatballs and sauce into slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 6 hours. Gently stir the meatballs occasionally. To make them more saucy, add a little more ketchup and V-8, along with seasonings, to taste. Makes about 6 dozen meatballs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beer Meatballs Slow Cooker Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers