A very easy dish that is GREAT for potlucks, over rice, or in a bun! A SuperBowl and 4th of July Favorite!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb package(s) Frozen Italian Meatballs
- 1 can(s) Beer Choose high flavor, Large Can
- 1 bottle(s) Coctail Sauce
- 1 box(es) Dark Brown Sugar
- Place all ingredients in a slow-cooker, and stir to coat. Cook for 4 hours on high, 2 on low. Meatballs should be heated through.
- Serve warm on rolls, rice, or alone.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinaMS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note