- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Spice Islands Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoons Spice Islands Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Mustard, Ground
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Pepper, Black Medium Grind
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Ginger, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces (1 can) beer
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
How to Make It
Combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, spices and salt in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Stir in beer; add chicken.
Marinate for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours in refrigerator.
Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once. Cook until juice runs clear and internal temperature of chicken reaches 170ºF