Beer-cheese sauce for Burgers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) mustard powder
- 3/4 cup(s) beer
- 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cup(s) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) horseradish
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons flour and 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder; cook, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes(do not brown). Whisk in 3/4 cup ber; bring to a simmer, then whisk in 1/2 cup half and half. Simmer, whisking, until thickened, 4 minutes. Stir in 1 1/2 cups grated sharpe cheddar and 1 tablespoon horseradish. Credit Food Network Magazine June 2012
This recipe is a personal recipe added by limarie3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beer-cheese sauce for Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments