- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded extra-sharp white Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Jarlsberg cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup beer
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Assorted baby cauliflower
How to Make It
Toss cheeses with flour. Bring beer to a boil in a large heavy saucepan; reduce heat to medium-low. Gradually whisk cheeses into beer, whisking constantly until melted. Stir in chives. Place cauliflower in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam 5 to 7 minutes or until fork-tender. Serve with fondue.