Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) self-rising flour
- 3 eggs
- 16 ounce(s) beer 1 can warmed to room temp
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- Make sure Beer is room temperature
- add dry ingredients
- add beer mix to wet all dry ingredients
- add eggs mix well
- place in lightly greased loaf pan
- bake at 375 Degrees for appox 35 mins or until knife comes out clean
- bread should have hollow thump sound when done
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Theresadianne68 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note