Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Bread flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 12 ounce(s) Beer Any kind
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8x5 inch loaf pan. Line with a strip of wax paper and grease the paper.
- Place the dry ingredients in a food processor or mixer. Beating or processing, add the beer. Mix until smooth. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and top with melted butter. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- You may want to put a cookie sheet below the loaf pan as the butter tends to dribble over.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beer Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads