Beer-Braised BBQ Shrimp
For rich and flavorful results, we popped a top of lager and poured over our seafood for Beer-Braised BBQ Shrimp.
More From Coastal Living
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle lager beer
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 lemons, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 8 garlic cloves, sliced or crushed
- 6 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 5 pounds unpeeled large raw shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- French bread
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Melt butter in oven in a large roasting pan; stir in beer and next 7 ingredients. Add shrimp, tossing to coat in butter mixture.
- 2. Bake, stirring occasionally, 30 to 35 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve immediately with French bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note