- 1 (15.25-oz.) jar apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup fat-free chicken broth*
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- calories 232
- fat 0.1 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 0.2 g
- carbohydrate 60.4 g
- fiber 0.3 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.2 mg
- sodium 165 mg
- calcium 7 mg
How to Make It
Whisk together all ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking frequently, 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated and sauce is a pourable consistency. Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
*Vegetable broth may be substituted.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Polaner All Fruit Apricot Spread.
Note: To make a spread, prepare recipe as directed, omitting chicken broth. Use immediately, or store in an airtight container up to 1 week.