Scoop this spread from a crock if you prefer.
Yield: 3 cups
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 pecan half
- Garnishes: fresh herbs, edible flower petals
- Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Form butter mixture into a beehive shape. Smooth mound with a spatula or rounded knife. Form grooves around mound with tines of a fork. Insert pecan half near the base for a door; chill 2 hours or up to 2 days. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note