Beefy Vegetable Taco Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes 15 oz
- 1 package(s) frozen mixed vegetables thawed
- 1 package(s) Knorr Fiesta Sides Taco Rice prepared
- 3/4 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 flour tortillas 10" burrito size
- 1 cup(s) lettuce shredded, iceburg
- salsa, sour cream, cilantro (garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown ground beef and chili powder in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and vegetables and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Arrange 1/3 of the beef mixture in 9-inch deep dish pie plate.
- Evenly spread 1/3 of the prepared Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Taco Rice over top.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese, then top with 1 tortilla. Repeat layers ending with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with lettuce and, if desired, sour cream and chopped cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beefy Vegetable Taco Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes