- 3 cups dry rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef
- 1 ground sirloin beef
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (6 oz each) fresh spinach leaves
How to Make It
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Brown meat with onions in large saucepan over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in diced tomatoes with their liquid, the tomato paste, broth and salt; cook 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta. Add to meat mixture; mix lightly. Gently stir in spinach. Cover pan with lid; cook 3 minutes over medium-low heat just until spinach is wilted, stirring after 2 minutes.