To make ahead, prepare recipe to the point of baking. Cover and chill unbaked lasagna rolls up to 24 hours. Bake chilled rolls at 375° for 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Oxmoor House OCTOBER 2006
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and place noodles side by side on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat each noodle lightly with cooking spray to prevent sticking to one another.
3. While noodles cook, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef, onion, and garlic, and cook until browned, stirring to crumble beef. Drain, if necessary. Return beef mixture to pan; stir in spinach.
4. Combine ricotta, egg substitute, Italian seasoning, breadcrumbs, and salt. Add beef mixture, stirring well.
5. Spread 1 cup sauce in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Working with one noodle at a time, spread a heaping 1/2 cup beef mixture over noodle. Roll noodle up, and place, seam side down, in baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles and filling. Pour remaining sauce over lasagna rolls.
6. Cover and bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
Go to full version of