Beefy Spinach Lasagna Rolls
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 293
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fat: 10.6g
- Saturated fat: 4.5g
- Protein: 21.8g
- Carbohydrate: 28.9g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: 46mg
- Iron: 3.5mg
- Sodium: 659mg
- Calcium: 242mg
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound lean ground beef (such as Laura's 92% Lean Ground Beef)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1/2 medium)
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs with Romano cheese (such as Vigo Italian Style)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (26-ounce) jar cabernet marinara sauce with herbs (such as Classico)
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and place noodles side by side on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat each noodle lightly with cooking spray to prevent sticking to one another.
- 3. While noodles cook, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef, onion, and garlic, and cook until browned, stirring to crumble beef. Drain, if necessary. Return beef mixture to pan; stir in spinach.
- 4. Combine ricotta, egg substitute, Italian seasoning, breadcrumbs, and salt. Add beef mixture, stirring well.
- 5. Spread 1 cup sauce in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Working with one noodle at a time, spread a heaping 1/2 cup beef mixture over noodle. Roll noodle up, and place, seam side down, in baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles and filling. Pour remaining sauce over lasagna rolls.
- 6. Cover and bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes