- 1 pound ground round
- 2 teaspoons salt-free chili powder blend (such as The Spice Hunter)
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen seasoned corn and black beans (such as Pictsweet)
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free, less-sodium beef broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can seasoned tomato sauce for chili (such as Hunt's Family Favorites)
- Reduced-fat sour cream (optional)
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- calories 193
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- fat 3 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 1 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 20 g
- carbohydrate 20 g
- fiber 3.4 g
- cholesterol 40 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 825 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine beef and chili powder blend in a large Dutch oven. Cook 6 minutes over medium-high heat or until beef is browned, stirring to crumble. Drain and return to pan.
Stir in frozen corn mixture, broth, and tomato sauce; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Uncover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Ladle chili into bowls. Top each serving with sour cream and onions, if desired.