Beefy Biscuit Cups
On-the-go families will love these hand-held pizzas made with convenient refrigerated biscuits and a jar of prepared spaghetti sauce. From Kimberly Ledon: St. Marys, Georgia. Serving Accompaniments: Baked Hash Browns and Chocolate Peanut Treats. Recipe published in Quick Cooking January/February 1999.
Yield: 8 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 14-ounce jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 2 8-ounce tubes large refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- • In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce; cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- • Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons beef mixture into the center of each cup.
- • Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes