- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound reserved roast beef (see Mary's Roast Beef)
- 1 cup reserved gravy (see Mary's Roast Beef)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- Chili-Cheese Grits Squares
How to Make It
Sauté onion and garlic in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tender. Add bell pepper, and cook 2 minutes; add mushrooms, and cook 3 minutes.
Stir in roast, gravy, and, if desired, ginger; cook until heated. Serve with Chili-Cheese Grits Squares.