Beef Vegetable supper soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 onion
- 8 cup(s) beef broth
- 1 cup(s) carrots sliced
- 1 cup(s) sliced celery
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes 28 oz or 14 oz
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) uncooked elbow macaroni
- grated parmasean cheese
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink.
- Add onion and saute until translucent. Drain and discard excess fat. Set aside beef and onion mixture.
- Place beef broth in a large stockpot and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and carefully add ground beef mixture, carrots, celery, tomatoes, chili powder, sugar, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper to stock.
- Cover tightly with a lid and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir in macaroni and cook another 1- minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Ladle into individual bowls and sprinkle w/parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Flekier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Vegetable supper soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews