Beef Vegetable Stew
269 calories, 28g protein, 29g carbohydrate, 4g fat (1g saturated), 4g fiber
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) boneless beef chuck roast trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 medium carrots cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 small potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 14-1/2-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) water
- 2 cup(s) spinach
- 1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine beef chuck pieces, sliced carrots, cubed potatoes, and chopped onion. Sprinkle with salt and thyme. Add bay leaf, tomatoes with their juices, and water. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- 2. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- 3. Remove and discard bay leaf. Stir in peas and garnish with parsley if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by seperkin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Vegetable Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes