Beef Vegetable Soup (coleslaw mix)
Here's a slow-cooked meal-in-one just perfect for chilly winter nights. From Colleen Jubl: Dayton, Ohio. Serve it with a fruit salad and bread. Recipe published in Light & Tasty February/March 2006.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cup(s) spicy hot V8 juice
- 2 cup(s) coleslaw mix
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can(s) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 10-ounce package(s) frozen corn
- 1 9-ounce package(s) frozen cut green beans
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • In a large nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain.
- • Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note